I Preparatory level
In the first preparatory level, we set your child on the path of its lifelong musical journey, and introduce it to its first musical instrument! Here, it can feel, touch, and hear various instruments and sounds they make.
The first preparatory level is for children aged 6 to 7 years. It is a natural continuation of the music kindergarten, but it can start without it. There is no testing for this level.
There are two solfeggio classes a week. The class is 45 minutes long.
After finishing I prep level, a student chooses their first instrument.
We offer various instruments.
II Preparatory level
If you want your child to enroll in the second preparatory level or the first elementary, you have to register for the musical ability testing.
Apart from two (45 minutes) solfeggio group lessons, there are two individual ( 30 minutes) classes on the chosen instrument per week.
Children can play:
- violin, viola, cello, guitar, tamburitza, piano, accordion, and flute, at the age of 9.
- oboe, clarinet, saxophone, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone, pipe organ, percussion instruments, and double bass (contrabass) at the age of 11, or earlier.
- solo singing at the age of 13 (and older) for females; at the age of 16 (and older) for male singers.
- traditional singing at the age of 10.
What to expect on the musical ability test:
- Sing a song of your choice
- Repeat the rhythm by tapping
- Sing the assigned melody